Friday, July 11, 2014

In the Navy

Hi friends,

The new theme on Compendium of curiosities 3 Challenge 6 Burlap panel

I use a mini burlap panel 8 x 8 , which i have framed as special effect. 

My projects are always very feminine, romantic and playful, but as some of you may already know, I love to reinvent myself again and again. So I am trying now in projects that are more masculine, simple and clear.

Eigentlich sind meine Projekte immer sehr feminin, romantisch und verspielt, aber wie einige von euch vielleicht schon wissen, liebe ich es, mich immer wieder neu zu erfinden. Deshalb versuche ich mich jetzt auch in Projekten, die eher maskulin, einfach und klar sind.


Stars and Stripes










I hope you will enjoyed my new style
many thanks for the great inspirations in this book and on the blog.


Hugs, Kerstin

2 comments:

  1. Love the torn cardboard on this - and your layered box with ship, metal framing and sentiments looks wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all the layers; makes me wish I could touch it in person!

    ReplyDelete

I always appreciate all your comments. Thanks so much!