Saturday, September 27, 2014

GD Sugar Creek Hollow

Hi friends,
In June I was honoured to be selected as a Winner at Sugar Creek Hollow and asked to do a Guest Designer spot for their challenge this month and voila here is my masculine vintage card.

Today is the start of a new challenge at Sugar Creek Hollow . 
The theme for this fortnight is  

Hide and go seek, 
you must have a hidden element on your card, the style must be vintage or shabby chic.



I think it's to see, who is my hidden element, or ;-)
the message in the little cover is naturally top secret


I hope you will pop over to Sugar creek hollow and  check out the wonderful DT projects!!

Enjoy your weekend
Hugs, Kerstin

2 comments:

  1. hach, da seh ich gleich mehrere meiner Lieblingsstempel vereint, liebe Kerstin!

    Gratulation zum Guest Desiger Spot auf SCH! "Well deserved!" ;)

    Ich wünsch dir ein angenehmes Wochenende!

    Claudia X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card-congrats on being guest designer

    Love Chrissie x

    ReplyDelete

I always appreciate all your comments. Thanks so much!