Friday, November 20, 2015

Christmas Ornaments

Welcome!

today a new idea with the beautiful laces from Tresors de Luxe
I have made two vintage ornaments 
based on styrofoam



I used silver glitter, old vintage photos, pieces from this lace

Set of White Beaded Lace Applique, Lace Applique, Lace Collar, Couture Design, Dressmaking, Lace Jewelry, Crafting, etc, AP-066


old notes paper for rosettes, white filigran sticker and embellishments






if you need more detail informations, please ask me.

Thanks for your visit
LG Kerstin

4 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh Kerstin, these are so gorgeous!! I just love the silver metallic backgrounds, they will really shimmer when they're on the tree. The lace is stunning, adds a little shabby chic to the feel of these!

    You should really enter these into our challenge this month at Anything But Cute, they are perfect for our theme "It's Ornamental". hugs :)

    http://anythingbutcutechallenge.blogspot.ca/2015/11/challenge-7-its-ornamental.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much Pamellia, I would do this, but unfortunately it's not allowed as DT by Tresors. Happy sunday!

      Delete
  2. Wow Kerstin, these are stunning and I adore your lace.
    Julie s

    ReplyDelete

I always appreciate all your comments. Thanks so much!