Saturday, March 19, 2016

Let's go into the spring

Welcome!
today a new Layout for Le Tresors de luxe 
I choose the shabby chic vintage style with an old photo from my dad. 
He was 3 years old and totally enthused to swing the brooms to spring clean.   
Today that is no longer the case, unfortunately ;-)


 some details




which materials I have used
can you see here


My inspirations:
Dusty Attic Mood board March - LO in shabby chic with old fabric, laces and soft colors
Life is a journey


Happy weekend my friends!
 xx Kerstin xx

3 comments:

  1. Oh how gorgeous! I love that old photo too. Thanks for playing along with us at The Dusty Attic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol...Yes only when they are young are they that 'helpful'...Thank you for using a Dusty Attic moodboard to share this precious photo...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kerstin you have created a sweet layout with such an adorable photo of your Dad. Loving your dressing on the chipboards.....perfect!. Thank you for playing along with us this month at The Dusty Attic.x

    ReplyDelete

I always appreciate all your comments. Thanks so much!