Saturday, July 30, 2016

Having Fun

Hello!

today a tag in monochromatic style, a perfectly theme
for a project in altered art.
I'm a modern girl with a big vintage heart and love things with history
 because it's always meaningful and original.

I used an old book page to frame 
this beautiful old photo
with two people which have so much fun by the sea.


Creativity is Intelligence
Having fun
 actually the whole saying should be seen on the tag, 
but it was probably somehow too small for ;-)

 more questions, please ask me!

Challenges
 Happy summer time my friends!
Kerstin

4 comments:

  1. A fun tag Kerstin. Thanks for joining in the challenge at A Vintage Joirney.
    Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful tag Kerstin! I love the way the layers peel back to display your image. Gorgeous vintage tones too.Thank you so much for joining in our Monochromatic Challenge at A Vintage Journey. Julia x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great tag! I really like the edge effect with the rolled back paper frame. The vintage color palette is so effective here. I can almost feel the sand between my toes! Thanks so much for sharing with us at the Frilly and Funkie "By the Sea" Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful tag!! I love how the top flap is ripped open and rolled back to reveal the image underneath. Amazing!! Thank you so much for joining us at Frilly and Funkie for our 'By the Sea' challenge! Hugs, Pamellia DT :)

    ReplyDelete

I always appreciate all your comments. Thanks so much!