Thursday, November 24, 2016

GD Stamps and Stencils

Welcome Everyone!

I was so pleased to be asked to join you all 
as a Guest Creative Guide here at Stamps and Stencils.

This month the challenge theme is "Tags, Bags & Boxes"
I decided to make a tag in vintage style, Mixed Media ART
 a little christmas inspiration for you.

 

For the background I used a wonderful deer stamp, an old bookpage, glimmer mist sprays
and a metallic acrylic paint, not to forget a distress ink (Walnut Stain from Ranger)
for an altered effect.


 on the left corner you will see a christmas lantern 
( it's a foil chip from Tatterd Angels), painted with Snow Tex  from DecoArt
together with a pom pom ribbon.
On the upper egde a icecicle die with textured paper.
With two little tags  To - From
 and small silver bells I finished my gift tag.

Many thanks for stopping by!
Happy crafting!
Kerstin


2 comments:

  1. Hi Kerstin, I just love your amazing mixed media deer tag! What an awesome stamp and beautiful layers of ink and paint you've combined. We appreciate you being our guest so much. Big hugs, Autumn

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fab tag, Kerstin! Love the texture and colours! Winter colours and impressions really are your thing!!! xxx

    ReplyDelete

I always appreciate all your comments. Thanks so much!