Friday, January 27, 2017

DT Scrap FX Steampunk Time II

Welcome!

and  the next two Steampunk inspirations for you and our Scrap FX Designteam
First a new desktop piece,
where I can collect my various pencils, markers,
notes and all the other thousand small things.

 

Scrap FX products used: 



I created an industrial look together with some acrylic paints
 from Decoart, crackle effects and stamps 


 look at the wonderful details on this black cardstock feather, 
AMAZING!!!
 I love all the little things on it, so filigree!


 I used it for the back front, so that you can also admire it from both sides.



based on a white gesso underground, 
a little bit black embossing powder on some areas and a rust acrylic paint


The gears are best suited to be stamped on a white background. I used a clear little script stamp.

 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

and my second project, a Layout,
where I used a big gear as frame for a family photo
can you see here

Many thanks for stopping by!
Happy crafting!
Kerstin

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always appreciate all your comments. Thanks so much!