Sunday, January 8, 2017

GD Mixed Media World Mail Art


Welcome Everyone!


I was so pleased to be asked to join you all as a Guest Creative Guide here 

 The theme was 
Mail Art"
 my first project in this style,
a new experiment, but I really love to try out.


so I decided to make a project in vintage style with a lot of stamps, 
stencils, washi tape, sticker and some spray mists.


 word stamp was embossed with black embossing powder


I hope you like my first experiment in this art.
It has been a joy!

Hopefully you will now feel even more inspired to create your own Mail Art project .
I really enjoyed working on mine, using these vintage colours that I love!!! 
Huge thanks to Ingrid Kristina and the Design Team for inviting me. 

Many thanks for stopping by!
Happy crafting!
Kerstin

2 comments:

  1. O loe mail art and your designs are BRILLIANT!!! Thanks so much for the inspiration, I totally love this!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great guesting project, Kerstin!
    It definitely looks as if you had a lot of fun in its making! Awesome mail art!

    Claudia xxx

    ReplyDelete

I always appreciate all your comments. Thanks so much!