Monday, May 15, 2017

DT Scrap FX - It's Fairy Time

Welcome!

Kerstin here with a new inspiration for you. 
 I recently discovered my passion for ATC's.
It was new for me to work on such a small place.


 I wasn't sure if our chipboards are right for such a little size, 
but how you can see at our very talented
Scrap FX Teamies 
 it's possible 
and you are so many variants if you cut some of this pieces. 

The only chipboard from SCRAP FX
that I have used here
is 
Seaweed Stem - Click Image to Close

 

I was inspired from a dreamy world, little fairies and butterflies on a flowering meadow.
 I love the color combination brown and blue, the perfect team for a vintage style project.


Together with some cutouts from old photos 
and a wordphrase (Rub on transfer), some stamps for a background
and some pieces from a spiderweb (die)
I created four little cards.
I embossed the whole chipboard with 'Turqouise Shimmer'
 embossing powder (Emerald Creek Dares)
and then you can cut this piece in so many little pieces.

Hopefully you will now feel even more inspired to create your own
  ATC's a wonderful idea, because they are can collected or traded,
and only need a small amount of space.
I really enjoyed working on mine!!!

I want to share this project
A Vintage Journey - Use a Quote
-Never give up on a dream-

Emerald Creek Dares - Dream a little dream

See you later friends
with a new inspiration :-)!
Thanks Kerstin

4 comments:

  1. These are utterly adorable, Kerstin!

    What a wonderful dreamworld you have created on your gorgeous ATCs! Thank you so much for taking us with you on your dream journey. And thank you for playing along with us at Emerald Creek Dares too, my friend!

    Hugs,
    Claudia xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kerstin, these are a fabulous set of ATC's! I know it must be a challenge for you to make something so small, but you have mastered it! I love your color combination and all the details! Great use of that chippie, although I love it as a whole. Great quote, too!

    Thank you for sharing this with us at A Vintage Journey for our Use a Quote challenge and at Emerald Creek Dares for our Dreams Dare. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kerstin, These are cute! Love all the layers and attention to details. Thanks for playing along again for this month's Emerald Creek Dare.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely delightful ATC's . The touch of blue is perfect and really lifts the design with a pop of colour. Gorgeous imagery and added layers. Thanks so much for joining in A Vintage Journey Challenge. Tracy x

    ReplyDelete

I always appreciate all your comments. Thanks so much!