Dienstag, 1. August 2017

DT SASPC - Sunken Dreams

Welcome everyone!

and a  new inspiration for 
You know I'm a big mixed media fan, I love the mix from colors, textures and various materials.
This project was really a playground with a lot of fun for me.
IT's a 50 x 20 cm canvas and I used textures techniques such as 
stencils with modeling paste,
magical material Tyvek,
cheesecloth,
natural deco materials (driftwood, shells, sead heads)
 3D pearls and some drip drops from glue stick.



 





 


 my octopus, a little bit other ;-) I'm afraid he has knoted his arms
 I used a modeling clay freely modelled by hand
finished with metallic paints from DecoArt


 If you would like to know some more DETAILS, please don't hesitate to contact me.
My english isn't the best, because it's not my native language,
but I make a lot of effort in this area.
 But that costs a lot of time, which I prefer to spend with crafting, 
I hope you will understand this!
If someone is interested you can ask me
again and again with joy!
 :-) I will do my very best :-) 

Have a nice relaxing summer my friends !
x Kerstin x 

9 Kommentare:

  1. Kerstin, this is just jaw dropping gorgeous!! I think I am in love! Your octopus is fantastic in this amazing scene, and I love how you added the shadow box into this too! Wonderful ocean treasures, colors, textures, oh my! hugs, Maura

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Greetings! Very useful advice within this article!
    It's the little changes that will make the most important changes.
    Thanks a lot for sharing!

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. This is completely amazing. I absolutely love everything about it. Well done!

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. I am in love again thank you very much for your participation in MMA.

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Great mixed media project!
    Thank You for joining us at Mixed Media & Art :-)

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. Beautiful project! Thank you for playing with "Mixed Media & Art".

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. These details on the bottom are gorgeous!

    AntwortenLöschen
  8. Wonderful art Kerstin! I love the little octopus, very very cool. thanks for joining us at MM&A!

    AntwortenLöschen

I always appreciate all your comments. Thanks so much!