Wednesday, September 13, 2017

Scraps of Darkness - Smile often

Welcome!

Today I want to share with you a new layout for the August


 I was inspired from the amazing marble effects on the background papers from Simple Stories contain in the Main Kit,
very delicate colours, which are also used in this layout together with the filigree Papermania Wild Rose Crochet Trim and the pink feather from the Elements On Kit.



some details


 Simple Stories Beautiful Bits & Pieces Diecuts are very suitable, beautiful colors and shapes


a very soft feather as background and a metal butterfly from my stuff


and have you seen the new washi tapes from Prima Marketing, a wonderful addition
 
I used an another paper from Simply Stories collection to cut out some beautiful flowers as layer
under some paper flowers, it gives an amazing 3D effect!

Thanks for stopping by!
Kerstin 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always appreciate all your comments. Thanks so much!