Thursday, February 15, 2018

Steampunk Bag

Hello!

and I'm back with a new inspiration for you. 

You know I love to try some new ideas and to leave my comfort zone.
 The time was right to create with fabric. 
Before it was a very simple cotton bag and now it's a very special bag :-)

 
 I use an amazing stencil with some fabric colors from DecoArt, 
this paint is very soft and flexible to the touch, the colours 'Lamp Black', 'Dark Chocolate' and 'Burnt Sienna' were also suitable for a faux rust effect.

 some details



 
The metallic silver effect was made with a Heat Transfer foil. 

My  teamies at SASPC have come up with many 
inspiring and different versions
on the theme this time.
Please have a look and feel you inspired to create your own
steampunk or industrial project
We are looking forward to see your new creations!

Let's go shopping :-) 
Kerstin

3 comments:

  1. Kerstin, this is so cool! I have to try the fabric paints. Love the monotone look with a hint of variation, and such a great design! You will get noticed out shopping for sure! hugs, Maura

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cool shopping bag, Kerstin! Who wouldn't love to go shopping with this beauty!

    Claudia xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So macht das shoppen gleich mal doppelt Spaß. Schöne Idee. So Alexa

    ReplyDelete

I always appreciate all your comments. Thanks so much!