Wednesday, May 2, 2018

Gift idea with Maja Design

Hello friends!

Soon is Mother's Day and I want to give a little attention to my mother. I created a mixed media frame in a delicate shabby chic look. 

 
I used a simply frame as basic. Firstly I made some ornaments with the help of moulds and air drying modeling clay. These were glued to the frame with heavy gel medium, I added some metallic sticker too.
Then I painted everything over with Chalky Finish 'Vintage' paint.
Now put some heavy white gesso over the embellishments to bring out the texture and details on the frame.

more details can you find here

 I've always loved the combination of these colours and the beautiful 'Celebration' paper is probably my favourite in the stash. Cut to fit and complemented with a metal frame from Prima and some blooms, the new frame in altered art was finished.
 

 Suitable to this frame I made two wooden handpainted candle holds with her favourite flowers 
and a irish crochet doily.
Thanks for your visit!
Have a beautiful time!
Kerstin

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always appreciate all your comments. Thanks so much!